If your physician recommends that your child see a specialist, we have referral staff to help with those arrangements. For diagnostic procedures, such as scans, EKGs, or other testing, the physician’s nurse will make those arrangements. It is very important that we have correct contact information so that we may reach you concerning these appointments and procedures.
Sick appointments can be made prior to or on the day of the office visit by dialing 732-431-3960. Our clinic opens at 9.30 A.M., Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. Appointments for check-ups should be made in advance when possible.
We accept most insurances. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the correct information regarding insurance coverage. Please confirm your insurance coverage at each visit. If we do not receive correct information, you may be billed for the services we provide.
We have a nurse available for phone calls during office hours. For refill requests or concerns about your child’s health, it is best to leave a message for our phone nurse. Messages received before 3:00 P.M. are usually returned that day, depending on volume. Please be aware that we do not call in antibiotics or narcotics without seeing the child.
It’s important that you arrive on time for your appointment. We all know traffic is unpredictable, so please allow for ample travel time. Ideally, new patients need to arrive at least 15 minutes early, and existing patients a few minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you are more than a 10-15 minutes late, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
We are committed to providing the best possible quality care to any child and their family with compassion and kindness. Please understand that payment of your bill in a timely manner allows us to uphold this commitment to you. The following information explains our Financial Policy, which we ask that you read, sign and return to us prior to your treatment. A copy of this policy will be provided to you upon request.
- Insurance. We participate in most insurance plans. We are happy to file your insurance as long as we are provided with a copy of your card along with accurate information. It is very important to verify your insurance information at each visit. Any remaining balance after insurance pays will be billed to you and is due within 21 days of the statement.
- Copayments: All co-payments must be paid at the time of service. This arrangement is part of your contract with your insurance company. Making your copayment at the time of service will ensure that you meet your contractual obligation. Uncollected copayments will be billed within a week of your visit. Repeated failure to make your copayment may be reported to your insurance company for follow-up.
- Proof of Insurance:All patients must complete our patient information form before seeing the doctor. We must obtain a copy of your driver’s license and a current valid insurance card to provide proof of insurance.
- Claims Submission: As stated above, we will submit your claims and assist you in any way we reasonably can to help get your claim paid. Your insurance may need you to supply certain information directly, and it is your responsibility to comply with their requests. Please be aware that the balance of your account is your responsibility whether your insurance company pays your claim or not.
- Coverage Changes: If your insurance changes, please notify us before your next visit so we can make the appropriate changes to help you receive your maximum benefits. If your insurance company does not pay within 45 days, the balance may be billed to you.
- No Shows: Failure to show up for a scheduled appointment will be tracked in our computer system, and letters will be sent notifying you of missed appointments. Multiple ‘no shows’ will result in dismissal from the clinic.
- Payment Methods: We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks, and money orders. We can also accept credit card payments over the phone. Checks returned for insufficient funds are immediately turned over to a third party for collection
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for
(http://www.anjalivermamd.com/). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any. Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you. Express any concern you have about our use of your data. Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.